Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Welcome to Kayci's Blog!!!

Kayci has been wanting a blog of her own, and today we agreed that if she will write a blog entry in her notebook, I will take a picture of it and post it on her blog. This way, she'll practice her writing and handwriting and also be able to share her thoughts with her friends and family.

We sat down together and she chose the name of her blog, the background, etc. I did help a bit with the font colors, but only because I snuck it in. :) Kayci is very adamant that this is HER blog.

Please feel free to post comments and Kayci will respond, I'm sure...we won't send out e-mail updates whenever she posts, so be sure to check back whenever you've got a minute. :)

3 comments:

  1. I sure am looking forward to reading your blog, Kayci! I can hardly wait to see the first entry. Nana loves you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just now i red yor ckoment. i realy like't it. rember to go on my blog every day. i hope you pos't agin. i love you so BIG! i hope i get to see you agin soum time soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! I'll look forward to reading it each day and of course I'll always leave a comment! Love you BIG!
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete