Friday, July 24, 2009

July 24, 2009




Mommy's defense:

Kayci got a treat today, a DVD from Blockbuster. Of course, when we got home from running errands she was MUCH more interested in getting to the TV than she was to finishing her chores, etc. So, I told her I wanted her to write a journal entry before she watched TV...but I knew that it was going to come out all crazy. Let me explain: her handwriting this summer has declined as her reading has increased. On that last blog entry, even sight words were misspelled and it's kind of driving me nuts because she knows better. So...I told her that I wanted to her to write smaller and keep her words together and then put her to work. We were joking around about this being her entry, and this is what she chose to go with...but she told me it was okay if I wanted to say something, too. And for the second time today, I'll say, thanks...I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment