Sunday, June 14, 2015

12th Birthday Party

Wow! I just had an AWESOME day! I got to spend time with my best friend, and then I had an awesome party with some of the people I love most. My party this year had no theme, but it was a backyard party complete with a slip and slide, water balloons, volleyball, and Minute to Win It games.
For dinner, we had hot dogs. As for dessert this year, I couldn't make up my mind. It was down to ice cream cake, cookie cake, and ice cream cupcakes. I chose cupcakes in the end. They didn't have Blue Bell in them, but they were still pretty amazing! :)
But one of my favorite parts of the party was the party favors. This year, I wanted to do something a little different. The first thing I thought of was a candy bar where you go through and fill a box with any candy you want. It was a great way to send people home all sugared up!
These are some of the birthday party highlights:


Chillin'


What was left of watermelon














Card in the melon Minute to Win It (REALLY fun to say!)


Getting a card in the watermelon








Ice cream cupcakes


Giant Jenga


Slip and Slide


Slip and Slide


Water balloons





Cotton ball/Vaseline Minute to Win it challenge


Birthday selfie (Photo courtesy of Pibby)

No comments:

Post a Comment